星期四, 6月 18, 2020

A meditation journey - day 5

It is actually not easy to write journal everyday. Didn’t develop this habit, not having much to say, or simply too busy with other stuffs. Who knows what will happen if I can really keep it up for 14 days. Maybe there is no need to give oneself too much pressure, but what is a content creator without discipline? There is much more to do as a YouTuber than a podcaster. In both content creation and post production. Maybe it is good to have the slow start with this blog (I have forgotten most of the tricks of podcasting anyway).

Today I watched two movies: Charlie’s Angels and Zombie land II. Let’s just say that I like the second one and let’s just skip the first one. I think one difficult part of “working from home” is the guild you have on wondering if I have really worked the full 8 hours already and is “allowed” to do other things. That’s a thought that can keep you uncomfortable in doing everything. It just takes the courage to say “ah, screw it” to have the peace of mind. Go to bed now.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home