星期三, 6月 24, 2020

A meditation journey - day 10&11

Missed one day of posting, but who is counting right? When I stopped with the podcast I believe there were above 200 people subscribed to the podcast. Now I guess this blog is read by 0 person. I couldn’t even find this blog through Google search. It is how this abandoned address has become.

I believe the hardest thing of being isolated is to deal with the sense of time. When your life is loosing rhythm it is quite draining. Because it is difficult to trace if you really spent 8 hours on your work? When I am watching Netflix to relax, it is also not really relaxing because the constant calculation happening in the brain questioning myself if I have spent my time wisely. This is kind of stressful and shows the importance of having the discipline to be discipline.

The lunch and dinner were pretty good though today. Not just repeating the menu from last week after all.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home